Can I donate to my state? — Undue Medical Debt
We have a new name — RIP Medical Debt is now Undue Medical Debt.
Hide Banner


We open up donations to all 50 states depending on debt availability. To donate towards a specific state, select your state on our donation form or browse campaigns already active in your area.

You may not be able to donate to your state when:

  • We do not have currently access to enough debt in the state.
  • We are already sourcing debt for funds raised previously for that state.

Please contact us if you’d like more details.

Can’t find an answer to your question? 
Get in Touch